Click on the images below to find out about the exciting opportunities waiting for you in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Fishery & Aquaculture Our $1 billion seafood industry
- Tourism & Culture A vibrant and growing destination
- Ocean Technology & Arctic Opportunities Leading the way in ocean industries
- Innovation & Technology At the edge of innovation
- Oil & Gas Our massive oil and gas potential
- Mining Our dynamic mining industry
- Renewable Energy The power of our renewable energy
- Business Services Open for business
Discover all that’s happening and how you can be a part of it.
- Are there opportunities to retrain?
What post-secondary schools are available?
There are over 50 post-secondary campuses throughout the province offering a wide range of courses, programs and possibilities. For more information, visit:
What options are there for childcare?
Childcare options are a priority in Newfoundland and Labrador. There are many programs that foster healthy child development as well as supports and resources for families to access childcare. For more information, visit:
What is the labour market outlook for the province?
Between 2015 and 2025, there will be approximately 64,000 job openings. For more information, visit:
Newfoundland and Labrador at a Glance
Send Us Your Ideas
When it comes to choosing where to work and live, what are the most important things to you? Do you have ideas on how we can help support families, strengthen immigration, or promote Newfoundland and Labrador? We’d love to hear from you.